tomcat-users mailing list archives

From lynckmeister <lync...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat Realm Auto-Relogin after Session-Timeout Problem
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:43:55 GMT

Hi Gregor,

I didnt get it. Your writing a peace of code wich lets me custmize the url
or page wich is called if a sessiontimeout occurs?
that would be interessting, but I cant believe that there is no common way
to handle such a problem ...
what do i afford to use it? I need to recompile the tomcat? im not sure if I
can to that on the final productive system...