tomcat-users mailing list archives

From LukeK <l...@sce.net>
Subject Re: Apache/mod_jk serves random files from tomcat
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 21:27:58 GMT

JohnHardin wrote:

> * Have others (that now seem to be "fixed") gotten things to work by
> updating to the latest mod_jk (1.2.27)?

I suspect that it's related to 1.2.27 - I have been playing around with
older versions. .24 and .25 have had issues forwarding certain request
headers, but so far .26 seems to be working OK.

Is periodically restarting apache a suitable (if not hackish) work-around
until we can get our production environment upgraded?

That'd be my fallback position.

Cheers!

Luke