tomcat-users mailing list archives

From CameronL <cameron.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject ExtendedAccessLogValve pattern?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 01:31:39 GMT

I'm attempting to configure my Tomcat 6 installation to print out a few POST
parameters. I understand that in order to do this, I'll need to configure
the ExtendedAccessLogValve and use the 'x-P(XXX)' field to print out the
parameter I want.

However, when I mix with some fields from the AccessLogValve (%a %v &u,
etc...), all that prints to my access logs are blank lines.  Can you not mix
the different field patterns like this?  I assumed that since
ExtendedAccessLogValve is a subclass of the AccessLogValve, that those
properties would work as well.