tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Frank D. Greco" <fgr...@crossroadstech.com>
Subject RE: accepting requests from outside the host?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:03:02 GMT
Thanks for the response Chuck.

I took a look at the tomcat process on my box and it has this:

         sockname: AF_INET6 ::ffff:127.0.0.1  port: 8080

Basically, its localhost.

I can't telnet or ping.  Our ISP sysadmin disabled those on the firewall.

Someone else said I need to bind it to the ipaddr of the box (OpenSolaris btw),
but I'm not sure how to do that.

Frank

--
| Crossroads Technologies Inc.                 |