tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Isaac Oren <isaaco...@yahoo.com>
Subject help in deploying a war file
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:18:53 GMT

I am trying to use Tomcat (5.5) on Windows to deploy the drool brms war file.

I am using the Tomcat Manager simple (last) option to deploy the war file, the response to
the deploy actions is "OK". And indeed a proper directory is created under the webapp directory.

Nevertheless, the status on the Applications (running) is false and when I try to start the
application again I get the message:
 FAIL - Application at context path /drools-jbrms could not be started
any help will be appriciated, thanks, Isaac.