tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rui Pedro <rpslpere...@gmail.com>
Subject HttpSessionActivationListener problems
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 12:11:12 GMT
Hi!

I'm implementing one tomcat cluster solution (tomcat 5.5-20). One of the
things that I need to know is when the session jumps from one node to the
other.
I read that I can use the HttpSessionActivationListener listener to detect
that type of occurence. To do so, I put one object in the users session that
implements the HttpSessionActivationListener interface, the problem is that
when I kill one of the clusters node the methods sessionDidActivate an
sessionWillPassivate never occurr ...

Is HttpSessionActivationListener supported by tomcat?
Can you help me?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Pereira