tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: very slow class loading on initial JSP/servlet request after restart
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 02:40:16 GMT
> From: Sam Hokin [mailto:sam@ims.net]
> Subject: very slow class loading on initial JSP/servlet
> request after restart
>
> The server that's being a problem is a Dell PowerEdge
> 1950, quad dual core.

Since I could never believe anything bad could be caused by chocolate (especially dark chocolate),
let's go for something else.

1) What are the servers that don't have a problem?

2) How much RAM is on each server?

3) Is the JDK 32- or 64-bit on each server?

4) What's the Java heap size for Tomcat on each server?

5) Are you using the same file system on all three servers?  What is it (ext3, reiser, ???)?

 - Chuck