tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Getting the tomcat server IP
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 02:22:15 GMT
> From: Natalie Forood [mailto:nforood@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: Getting the tomcat server IP
>
> Thanka, but if I have multiple interfaces on the server, how
> do I know which interface to you from the ifconfig output?

Not sure what you're asking for.  Do you have a Tomcat that's already running, and you want
to know which IP addresses it's using, or do you want to know how to configure Tomcat to use
a specific IP address?

Note that Tomcat normally listens on 0.0.0.0, which means it will accept connections on all
IP address configured on the system.

 - Chuck