tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: tomcat admin console set values
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:16:02 GMT
> From: Srinivas Jonnalagadda [mailto:sarinivas7479@earthlink.net]
> Subject: tomcat admin console set values
>
> When i set the DataSource values thru the Tomcat
> Administration web application. Where are these values
> physically stored?

First off, tell us your Tomcat level - we're not psychics.

The lack of persistent storage by the admin app is just one of the reasons it is no longer
present in newer levels of Tomcat.  You can access much of the same information via JConsole
or similar JMX tools, but I'm not aware of any means of persisting any changes made across
a Tomcat restart.

 - Chuck