tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Apache Tomcat 6.0 loads blank page
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 15:51:39 GMT
> From: zia mohades [mailto:zia.simab@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Apache Tomcat 6.0 loads blank page
>
> 3) however now i have a new problem: for some reason my html
> page doesn't communicate with the cgi file.

Did you follow the instructions here, in particular enabling the CGI servlet?
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cgi-howto.html

Again, if you're using a 3rd-party repackaged Tomcat, it's quite possible what you're doing
simply won't work with that installation.  I strongly recommend you download and install a
real Tomcat, rather than wasting time with what appears to be a damaged one.

 - Chuck