tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pavel Gouchtchine" <gtomcatl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat throws exception when shutting down
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 22:08:14 GMT
Konstantin, thanks for the attempt to help.
Here are my answers for your questions.
I am using "development" environment - my personal home machine.
I have apache web server installed but it is disabled as a service.
I hope I am using Tomcat native - downloaded from tomcat.apache.org.
I am not using clustering.
I have attached my server.xml file but could not find mod-jk.
I will try to upgrade to newest version - say 6.0.18.
The error reproducible every time I am stopping the server.
No web server is running front of the tomcat.

The only relevant point I can add is that ip address of the computer has
been changed.
One more thing - I have tried to re-install the same version of tomcat. The
problem persists.

One more time, thanks for the help.
Pavel