tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Dara P Maginnis/IR/AIB is out of the office.
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:26:09 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  16/01/2009 and will not return until

I will out of the office and will action my mails on my return

AIB International Centre, IFSC

This e-mail (and any files transmitted with it) is intended solely for the
use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and is intended to provide
general information on a particular subject(s) and is not an exhaustive
treatment of such subject(s). Accordingly, the information in this e-mail
is not intended to constitute accounting, tax, legal, investment or other
professional advice. Before making any decision or taking any action that
might affect your business, you should consult a professional adviser.

AIB International Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Irish
Financial Regulator.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks
p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311;
Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173.

~~~~~~~Please consider the environment before printing this Email~~~~~~~~

This Disclaimer has been generated by CMDis