tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <>
Subject RE: Problem loading jsp pages
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 14:10:14 GMT

please display applicable ajp entries in httpd.conf e.g.
JkMount /*.jsp ajp13

# enter the full path to the tomcat webapps directory
JkAutoAlias F:/TOMCAT/APACHE~1.17/webapps

JkWorkerProperty worker.list=ajp13
JkWorkerProperty worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
JkWorkerProperty worker.loadbalancer.balanced_workers=ajp13

JkWorkerProperty worker.ajp13.type=ajp13
JkWorkerProperty worker.ajp13.port=8009

#when mount file (conf/ is changed JK will reload content
JkMountFile conf/
/*********end httpd.conf*********/

and please display contents of %TOMCAT_HOME%/conf/

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.