tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: mod_headers and .htaccess for P3P policy
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 20:13:45 GMT
When I had to deal with p3p policy then I simply put a directory
called "w3c" in my webapps and dropped in a "p3p.xml" and
"policy.xml". Afterwards my webapp on a different url in tomcat could
be opened in an iframe by our partners IIS served ASP application.

w3c/p3p.xml
w3c/policy.xml

Is this what you are looking for?

Regards,