tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arne Riecken <arne.riec...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: does this mod_jk.log look healthy?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:00:31 GMT
Thanks for Your answer.

There are at least two (watchdog) ajp requests through the web server to the
workers every minute, and as i wrote, the ajp connection_pool_timeout ist
600, connectionTimeout in Tomcats server.xml is accordingly 600000. So I
cannot image how the web server can be more idle than the pool timeout, even
at busy daytime, where the log messages also occure every few minutes?

We will look forward to upgrade to 1.2.26.