tomcat-users mailing list archives

From János Löbb <janos.l...@yale.edu>
Subject Re: some config issue with Apple supplied Tomcat
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:16:26 GMT
To answer my own questions :)

1  As soon as I created the /usr/logs directory the error from the
mod_jk.log disappeared and the jk-runtime-status is written into the
directory with the .lock file happily.

2.  I made the mistake to put an unneeded slash after the /apps on the
reverse proxy configuration screen using Server Admin from Apple.

János