tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Don Whitehead" <DWhiteh...@inccrra.org>
Subject Help moving application from Windows to Linux
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 03:35:18 GMT
Greetings all.

I am a novice Tomcat/Apache admin, being more versed in IIS. That being
said, the organization I work for needs to move an Apache/Tomcat
application from Windows 2003 server-based config to a Linux-based
config (targeting debian-based distro at present).  I can install and
configure the base servers, but I don't have a clue about what to look
for as far as moving configs/app files.

I've spent many hours looking on the net and haven't found any concrete
information on what to look for. Any help you could provide would be
appreciated.

Thanks.

Don Whitehead
Department Manager - Technology
INCCRRA
p 309.829.5327 - f 309.828.1808

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or rely upon
this message or attachment in any way. If you received this e-mail message in error, please
return by forwarding the message and its attachments to the sender. INCCRRA does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in the contents of this message or
any attachments that arises as a result of e-mail transmission.