tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net>
Subject Re: Connecting Apache Tomcat to Apache
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 23:03:43 GMT
Thanks folks. Oddly enough I ran into this same issue with almost an
identical system at the same time as the original poster (odd in
itself), and this solution fixed me right up. I added the "JkMountCopy
all" line under the rest of my global jkmount lines and that fixed me
right up.

Thank you!

Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels