tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: does this mod_jk.log look healthy?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:42:25 GMT
On 28.01.2009 12:00, Arne Riecken wrote:
> Thanks for Your answer.
>
> There are at least two (watchdog) ajp requests through the web server to the
> workers every minute, and as i wrote, the ajp connection_pool_timeout ist
> 600, connectionTimeout in Tomcats server.xml is accordingly 600000. So I
> cannot image how the web server can be more idle than the pool timeout, even
> at busy daytime, where the log messages also occure every few minutes?
>
> We will look forward to upgrade to 1.2.26.

The pool is local to any Apache httpd process. I assume your requests
get distributed to more than one httpd process. You can log the process
ID of the httpd process with %P in the access log, and if you are using
a multi-threaded MPM (worker) also the thread id (%{tid}P).

1.2.27 would be better than 1,2,26 ;)

Regards,

Rainer