tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: [OT] TCP connections and HTTP sessions
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:40:44 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
> You may have been looking at some discussion concerning the jCIFS NTLM filter, which
has some serious problems and is scheduled to be replaced by a completely different mechanism
in the next release of jCIFS.  (Which is good, since the current one has no end of problems.)
By now totally [OT] :
Could you elaborate on that, or point me somewhere, maybe in another
thread ?
I am indeed using that module quite a lot, in a variety of customer
contexts, without seemingly experiencing many problems until now (*).
But I am eager to know about potential issues and the potential
replacement that you mention.

(*) except in one area : finding the right person to talk to at the
customer site, to obtain the correct and complete information about
their network(s) and domain(s) setup. That's always the main challenge.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message