tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] TCP connections and HTTP sessions
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:40:44 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:

> You may have been looking at some discussion concerning the jCIFS NTLM filter, which
has some serious problems and is scheduled to be replaced by a completely different mechanism
in the next release of jCIFS.  (Which is good, since the current one has no end of problems.)

By now totally [OT] :
Could you elaborate on that, or point me somewhere, maybe in another
thread ?
I am indeed using that module quite a lot, in a variety of customer
contexts, without seemingly experiencing many problems until now (*).
But I am eager to know about potential issues and the potential
replacement that you mention.

(*) except in one area : finding the right person to talk to at the
customer site, to obtain the correct and complete information about
their network(s) and domain(s) setup. That's always the main challenge.