tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bill Davidson <>
Subject Re: Oracle database calling the web app?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 22:46:41 GMT
Ken Bowen wrote:
> Whoops, hold that.  This is ok for outbound.  For inbound, it seems
> Jboss is needed:

I'm not sure I understand how that says JBoss is needed to do inbound

There is a page on configuring Tomcat:

I'm finding the ActiveMQ docs less than obvious.  I'm not entirely clear
on what it is I'm trying to do when setting this up.

I'm confused about whether I need to run ActiveMQ as a stand alone
process with a connector to Tomcat or whether I can run ActiveMQ
inside Tomcat (is that what they mean by embeded?).  The latter sounds

I've had no luck finding an "Introduction to setting up ActiveMQ with
Tomcat for people who've never set up JMS before" tutorial.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message