tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ghita Benkirane" <ghita.benkir...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't update my application in Tomcat
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 13:57:28 GMT
Hi,
I'm working on Mac leopard, I installed Tomcat 5,5,27 and deployed a GWT
application using the war file in Manager, everything works fine.
When I wanted to update the application, I only get the old version. In the
Manager How to doc it says that I should undeploy and deploy the application
again, I did so restarting Tomcat but still the old version appears, I even
changed the application name with no success.
Any hints?
Thanks

My context.xml file is the following:

<Context reloadable="true">

     <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat
restarts -->

    <Manager pathname="" />

</Context>

--