tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JimK <jr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Embedded.createConnector() problem
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:13:57 GMT

My code was already working fine to create a secure connector on all
addresses on a port via:

   Embedded.createConnector((String)null, port, true);

and afterwards set the properites needed for the secure connector including
the cert file, etc:

   Connector.setproperty("keystore", filename);

We now need to use a different keystore on the same port for the localhost
address. I tried creating a connector for localhost on the same port using
the other cert file, but when i tried starting tomcat I got a

java.net.BindException saying the port was already in use.

I presume thats because I already created a connector on ALL ports using
that same port.

So if that is why it failed, how can I go about doing this? I don't have a
list of all valid ip addresses to use in the first case, so I am trying to
find some way to define all but the localhost for the first case and just
localhost for the second case.