tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: And how about this mod_jk.log ?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:57:16 GMT
> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: And how about this mod_jk.log ?
>
> I see mod_jk messages as listed below (from mod_jk to client, and from
> mod_jk to Tomcat).

Any chance of getting network traces for both the httpd-Tomcat and httpd-client connections?
 Might shed some light on what's really going on.

> The browser is IE6, and often returns a "This page cannot be
> displayed" ("friendly IE error message", which unfortunately
> cannot be turned off by the users, settings locked).

It is possible to defeat the IE silliness by generating a relatively long error page (I forget
what the threshold is, but it's discussed on this mailing list occasionally), although this
may well be just a timeout so it wouldn't matter.

 - Chuck