tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <>
Subject Re: [OT] Basic int/char conversion question
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 13:12:19 GMT

On Jan 2, 2009, at 7:39 AM, André Warnier wrote:

> Once again, as I believe Chuck once wrote, when one knows how to
> phrase the question, one probably has already 90% of the answer.

Sometimes, posing the question solves the problem.  More than once,
thinking I was stuck, I set out to compose a complete "well thought
out" post to this or some other list.  At some point, it occurs to me,
"Gee, I don't think so, but I'd better check that point too", and
bingo! -- that was the issue.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message