tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Mast" <jhmast.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I specify virtual hosts in JKMounts?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:19:14 GMT
I'm using Apache+Tomcat (1.3.33, 5.5.17) and I have servlet named "bar",
with no file extension in its name.

bar is in a folder named "foo" which is reachable by 2 virtual hosts:
www.mysite.com/foo/bar
foo.mysite.com/bar

I know to how tell apache that request for  /bar on the WWW virtual host
should be handled by Tomcat:
JkMount        /foo/*    ajp13

Simple enough, but can I also specify foo.mysite.com as well, like this?
JkMount       foo.mysite.com/* ajp13

I searched around and it none of the documentation seems to explicitly say
whether or not virtual hosts can be used in JkMount directives.

Thanks