tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rick Cone,Secure Payment Systems" <rc...@securepaymentsystems.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.1 - SSL and Certificates
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 01:02:20 GMT
Hi,

I am using Tomcat 4.1 and I want to use SSL.  I have a normal "openssl
created" Apache VeriSign certificate that I would like to use with Tomcat
4.1.    I have seen and read, and even tested, using "openssl pkcs12 ...",
but it seems to fail with 4.1, and perhaps only applies to Tomcat 5 and 6
(using PKCS12 certificates).  Tomcat 4.1 only says something about JKS
format.   That being said, how would I convert my VeriSign certificate to be
used with Tomcat 4.1?

Thanks,

Rick Cone
Secure Payment Systems