tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <>
Subject RE: Relation between sessions and server slowlyness
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:43:02 GMT

yes i've heard thats why venus is currently next to jupiter..I'll ask the professor
(a definite maybe)Martin Gainty ______________________________________________ Disclaimer
and confidentiality note Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse
distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse
content contained within this transmission. > From:> To:> Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:18:32 -0600> Subject: RE: Relation
between sessions and server slowlyness> > > From: Pieter Temmerman []>
> Subject: RE: Relation between sessions and server slowlyness> > > Referring
to your comment whether my question is in the spirit> > of what Andre posted before>
> I wasn't referring to your question, but rather to my initial terse responses of "maybe"
OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments
To start a new topic, e-mail:> To unsubscribe, e-mail:>
For additional commands, e-mail:>