tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Relation between sessions and server slowlyness
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:43:02 GMT

yes i've heard thats why venus is currently next to jupiter..I'll ask the professor
(a definite maybe)Martin Gainty ______________________________________________ Disclaimer
and confidentiality note Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse
distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse
content contained within this transmission. > From: Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com> To:
users@tomcat.apache.org> Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:18:32 -0600> Subject: RE: Relation
between sessions and server slowlyness> > > From: Pieter Temmerman [mailto:ptemmerman.ext@sadiel.es]>
> Subject: RE: Relation between sessions and server slowlyness> > > Referring
to your comment whether my question is in the spirit> > of what Andre posted before>
> I wasn't referring to your question, but rather to my initial terse responses of "maybe"
and "42".> > - Chuck> > > THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR
OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments