tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <user080...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problems with JK connector and IIS5 and tomcat 6 (2)
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:08:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the JMeter to do the stress test on my web application. I set the number of threads
to 20 and loop 100. When I run the testing, I found that there are many sessions created on
the server (I write one record to database for every session created) (3000 sessions created
within 5min),  and finally, my server has no response when I use my browser to access my application
(both access via IIS or directly access the tomcat). And I stopped the testing and restart
the tomcat, it still doesn't work, I also need to restart IIS.

My problem is how to trace what problems on my application? Is it the IIS problem or Tomcat
problem? How can I know how many sessions on the IIS currently? I think that iaspi_redircet.dll
will create the connection to tomcat, I want to know how many connection connect to tomcat
currently.