tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael McLeod" <mmcl...@pc-1.co.uk>
Subject RE: ISAPI_REDIRECT on AMD Opteron x64
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:23:21 GMT
Hi,

I have the same problem: I was trying to install propriety software which uses IIS and tomcat
onto a 64 bit windows server. I got the DLL (1.2.27) from http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win64/jk-1.2.27/
but this did not cure my problem.
I get the feeling that IIS is running 32 bit on a 64 bit machine, but I do not know how to
check this. I decided to move to 32 bit and I am still getting the same problem so have gone
back to my supplier.

Regards,
Michael McLeod
ProtoCall One

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Diedler [mailto:adiedler@tecracer.de]
Sent: 02 December 2008 07:40
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: ISAPI_REDIRECT on AMD Opteron x64

Hello everybody,
I have installed many, many servers with Windows 2003 R2 x64 and Intel CPUs and IIS and Tomcat
with ISAPI Connector and it works great.
But now I have a hosting server with an AMD Opteron Quad Core 1352 2 ,1Ghz CPU and installed
Windows 2003 Server R2 Standard. I make the same steps as on all other systems, but the event