tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Knox <dkn...@mac.com>
Subject Re: can mod_jk detect web service unavailable
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:14:48 GMT
Hi Zeke,
You didn't say which version of JBOSS you're using, I'm assuming its
a recent 4.x version that includes buddy-clustering.  You're JBOSS
cluster will need to be reconfigured to do what you want. The JBOSS
community lists and wiki (www.jboss.org) is the best place for your
question. The JBOSS community wiki has several articles on cluster
configurations.

cheers,
--knoxy

David Knox