tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2.3 segfault with Jk connector 1.2.27
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:16:55 GMT
Rainer, about the patch below :

Is there any chance that this patch would not work if the request being
redirected to Tomcat through mod_jk is a sub-request, and/or being made
from within an authentication handler ?

The reason I am asking :
I know that the patch works when the request is a main request, because
I can test it in my environment by accessing a given URL directly from
the browser's URL bar.
But when I try to use this same URL from within a mod_perl
authentication handler, and as a sub-request, I get Apache child
segmentation faults again.

I can provide more details if needed, but it would take me a while to
build a simple test case, because this is part of a wider context.

Thanks in advance,
André

André Warnier wrote:
> Rainer Jung wrote: