tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2.3 segfault with Jk connector 1.2.27
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:50:22 GMT
Rainer Jung wrote:
> On 18.12.2008 13:07, André Warnier wrote:
>> Rainer Jung wrote:
>>> Could you try the following patch:
>>> Thanks for any feedback on the patch.
>> Many thanks for the patch, Rainer, but..
>> I hate to admit it, but despite being in this industry for more than 30
>> years, I have no idea how to apply a patch.
>> Or maybe I once knew, but I have forgotten.
>> Such things happen, you know, as one gets older.
>> So, what were we talking about ?
> man patch

Oh my ! I had forgotten that one too !

> (The patch commandline utility allows to apply patches, ie.f. files in a
> special diff like format, to existing sources. The patch format is a
> machine understandable description of changes needed to be applied to
> files).
>> Ah, yes :
>> I'd gladly test it, if you can post somewhere a patched and compiled
>> 1.2.27 for me to download.
> You can get the patched sources at:
> but not the binaries ;)
Oh well, I'll have to ask the guy who compiled the original from source,
if he can deal with this too.

Just one more question : assuming (just assuming) that I would like to
have a try myself, just for memory's sake, but I don't have the exact
customer system.  (I have a Debian Linux  2.6.18 32-bit system)
Does that work, and can I use the result on the customer's Suse Linux
system ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message