tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat caching of static resources?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:51:44 GMT
Sorry, I don't remember of your pages are protected or not (even the
static ones I mean).

But anyway, you might want to have a look at this :
http://www.tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

Manual for 3.2, and scroll down to the <set> response-header bit.

It's a servlet filter with a lot of capabilities. The initial idea is a
Tomcat equivalement of the Apache http mod_rewrite module.
In this case you don't want (I think) to rewrite the request URL, just
to conditionally add a response header, but it seems it can do that too.