tomcat-users mailing list archives

From adilturbo <z_t...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.catalina.util.DefaultAnnotationProcessor cannot be cast to org.apache.AnnotationProcessor
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2008 16:01:33 GMT

I get the solution; the problem was in catalina.jar that was in my web
application, i deleted it from my web application and let the one in
tomcat/lib, every thing is ok
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/org.apache.jasper.JasperException%3A-java.lang.ClassCastException%3A-org.apache.catalina.util.DefaultAnnotationProcessor-cannot-be-cast-to-org.apache.AnnotationProcessor-tp21184153p21193499.html