tomcat-users mailing list archives

From lampa <>
Subject Re: problem about ssl
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 05:44:08 GMT

Thank you for your reply firstly.
I am sorry to I do not describe the problem.
I try again: I want to connect to server by SSL connection . In order to
check the client identity ,IE will
prompt user choose your certificate(client certificate). But, I don't want
that user choose the certificate in the prompt window, I want to assign one
specific certificate in the USBKey or IE , maybe , ActiveX control is
Now,My question is how to realize it by ActiveX control  or other ways.

I don't know whether the problem is clear ,and my IE version is 7.