tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vishnu Vardhana Reddy <vishnu...@gmail.com>
Subject how to invalidate old sessions when new user access appl on same machine
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:54:37 GMT

hi all,

I am using Mozilla browser to access my web application.User one access my
application using his credentials .but i left that browser open.after that I
am opening the another Mozilla window and accessing my application using
different credentials ex:user2 credentials .user 2 also can access my
application.but when i open the first browser ..am automatically getting
second user session.how can we avoid this problem.

Application is using session identifier(jSessionID) as the URL parameter for
session management.

is it possible to invalidate the old session when new user access on same
machine.

thanks,
Vishnu