tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Diedler <adied...@tecracer.de>
Subject ISAPI_REDIRECT on AMD Opteron x64
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 07:39:53 GMT
Hello everybody,
I have installed many, many servers with Windows 2003 R2 x64 and Intel CPUs and IIS and Tomcat
with ISAPI Connector and it works great.
But now I have a hosting server with an AMD Opteron Quad Core 1352 2 ,1Ghz CPU and installed
Windows 2003 Server R2 Standard. I make the same steps as on all other systems, but the event