tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <kbo...@als.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat: Excessive drain on resource?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:02:13 GMT
But not all.  My hosting company, for what I regard as reasonable
monthly prices (10/20/30),
provides VMs running CentOS 5 with memory spaces of 160MB, 288MB, or
432 MB,
and have generally been pretty knowledgeable when I ask support
questions:
per Andre & Johnathan Swift, they only make "modest proposals".

--Ken