tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: How to disable tomcat url rewriting
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 04:34:07 GMT
> From: 田标 [mailto:maillisttian@gmail.com]
> Subject: How to disable tomcat url rewriting
>
> Then how can I disable tomcat's url rewriting forcely?

What do you mean by "tomcat's url rewriting"?  Are you referring to appending JSESSIONID to
any URLs returned?  This thread discusses some alternatives:
http://marc.info/?l=tomcat-user&m=119341677911292&w=2

> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
> <Context path='/app' cookies='true'>
>   <!-- other settings -->
> </Context>

By the way, the path attribute is not allowed here, so remove that, and cookies are enabled
by default, so that's not needed either.

 - Chuck