tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat mapping of URLs -> servlets
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:56:40 GMT
> From: Caldarale, Charles R
> Subject: RE: Tomcat mapping of URLs -> servlets
>
> Note that the "servlet-2_5-mrel2-spec.pdf" button cannot be
> right-clicked and processed with "Save As"

I was mistaken; you can do a right-click and "Save As", without any problems.  Were you on
the correct page when you tried it?  The proper one is has the file name with a down arrow
next to it, and a "Download Selected with Sun Download Manager" button below that.  All three
methods (left click on the file name, right click on the file name, and the Download Manager)
worked properly for me, with no invalid paths to edit.

Still a mystery why JCP keeps it so well hidden.

 - Chuck