tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat mapping of URLs -> servlets
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:41:37 GMT
> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat mapping of URLs -> servlets
>
> Even when you get there though, it is still difficult to download this
> thing. The proposed filename is not a valid path and must be changed..

What browser and platform are you using?  (I'm asking because I have no problems with viewing
the PDF and saving it.)  Note that the "servlet-2_5-mrel2-spec.pdf" button cannot be right-clicked
and processed with "Save As"; you must use a left-click, let Adobe Reader open, and save from
there.

The only problem with the file name is that the document is really MR6, not MR2.

 - Chuck