tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: What exactly happens when I configure a different host
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 03:33:47 GMT
> From: Anand HS [mailto:anandhs@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: What exactly happens when I configure a different host
>
> The thing is this servlet is not present at all.

Have you modified conf/web.xml at all?

Delete everything under conf/Catalina to make sure there are no left-over <Context>
elements pointing to webapps somewhere.

Delete everything under Tomcat's work directory to insure there's nothing in there that might
be referencing a servlet.

Restart Tomcat and see what happens.  If the problem persists, post the WEB-INF/web.xml from
your webapp along with the entire stack trace of the error.

 - Chuck