Hi Filip,

   All I did was to modify sessions application that comes with tomcat. It's just two simple changes shown below.

   1) Replace the DummCart.class in <tomcat-home>\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\webapps\examples\WEB-INF\classes\sessions with the attached one.
   2)mark the web.xml in <tomcat-home>\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\webapps\examples\WEB-INF as distributable by adding </distributable> tag
   3)then access this by using https://localhost/examples/jsp/sessions/carts.jsp

Please let me know...Thanks for doing this
Rohit