tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Strauß <t.stra...@srs-management.de>
Subject AW: Issues with Tomcat 5.5.25, isapi_redirect2.dll, IIS6, load balancer setup (solved)
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 14:12:32 GMT
Hi,

got it running now.

The issue is described in the Bug database. It is actually an issue with the documentation:

You need to put everything between [] as the group name. So in my case, replace every group=ldb
with group=lb:ldb and balancing works.

Now I have to find out how I can avoid a non-working balancer to be used. The redirected application
is not started on one tomcat and returns 503. Can the balancer handle that situation on a
per redirected context basis?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Strauß
Geschäftsführer Entwicklung

SRS PaperDynamix®
DIGITAL SCHON AUF DEM PAPIER

SRS-Management GmbH
Berliner Ring 93
64625 Bensheim
T +49 6251 85 424 - 20
F +49 6251 85 424 - 14
M +49 174 2110912

www.srs-management.de
www.srs-paperdynamix.de

HRB 25262 AG Darmstadt
Geschäftsführer: Detlev Homilius, Thomas Strauß