tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Strauß <t.stra...@srs-management.de>
Subject Issues with Tomcat 5.5.25, isapi_redirect2.dll, IIS6, load balancer setup
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 13:44:57 GMT
Hi all,

I have an issue with the isapi_redirect2 setup. I would like to drive the redirector with
load balancing. Is it required to have a tomcat cluster for this setup?

I have attached my workers2.properties.

The issue I see is, that as soon as I add a group=lb to anything the EventLog exposes "[jk_isapi_plugin.c
(496)]: HttpExtensionProc worker is NULL" warning and the request is not forwarded to Tomcat.

I am using redirect dll from the  jk2.0.4-win32-IIS binary distribution.

ANY ideas?

The logfiles / eventlog do not expose anything unusual up to the point "... is NULL" mentioned
above.

With kind regards,

Thomas Strauß