tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Problem to install APR Tomcat Native Library
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2008 01:44:35 GMT

I d/l ed the APR for my OS and when compiled saw somewhere in excess of 100 errors..
in java once can determine version errors with Maven
Im wondering if the same version checking capability exists for binaries?

Glad to hear the solution worked for you
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.