tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Kushner" <JKush...@npr.org>
Subject Tomcat 5.5.2 Configurations for JSESSION ID Cookie Append
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:33:23 GMT
Tomcat Users:

I'm working with a current session identity issue between separate browser instances, and
have decided that the most plausible solution is to reconfigure tomcat to auto-append the
JSESSION ID at the end of each URL. The only problem is, our system administrator cannot seem
to dig up this information over the internet. I have not dug deep into the issue, but I trust
his judgment, and thought I would send a note to the subscription line to see if anyone is
familiar with the server.xml configuration change that needs to occur to enable this feature.

I appreciate the assistance and apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Jonathan