tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Crowther <Peter.Crowt...@melandra.com>
Subject [OT] RE: Manager app language
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 08:53:28 GMT
> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
> Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
> > Is the server named after a legendary British king, the
> Kinks album, or the HHGTTG character?
> HHGTTG.
> We also have marvin, ford, dent, zaphod, trillian, fenchurch,.. even a
> slartibartfast (wich also has an alias, for evident reasons).
> marvin is an old Sun, which has been making strange complaining noises
> for a while now, unsurprisingly.

Zaphod: "Computer..."

Eddie: "Hi, this is Eddie, your shipboard computer.  I hope you're having a great day!"

Zaphod: "... yeah.  Er... computer..."

Eddie: "Call me Ed, please, if it'll help you relax."

Zaphod: "... look, can you just tell me the probability of everybody on the Tomcat mailing
list being able to get the right combination of JVM, Tomcat version, lack of repackaging,
AJP connector options and logging configured?"

Eddie: "Oh, that's an easy one!  Two to the power of infinity minus one... and rising!"

                - Peter