tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Manager app language
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:48:50 GMT
Michael Ludwig wrote:
> André Warnier schrieb am 26.11.2008 um 21:02:10 (+0100):
>> I told Chuck already (but not the list) that this morning it is back
>> to English, and all attempts to display the Manager page again in
>> German fail. Not only from my workstation and my 3 browsers, also on
>> the workstation of another colleague who, like me, saw it in German
>> yesterday for the first time.
>> Wie nennt man gremlins in Deutsch ?
>
> Kobolde.
>
> Zur See auch Klabautermänner, aber ich schätze, Dein Tomcat ist eine
> Landratte. Oder wohl eher eine Landkatze.

This Tomcat, Sir, was born English-speaking, in an English-speaking
Host, and spoke exclusively English for the first 3 years of his life.
Only yesterday did he ever speak German, and by today he seems to have
forgotten all of it, despite all our attempts to feed him appetising
bits of LANG=de_DE.iso885915, Accept-language=de; and other Gummy Bäre.